Thursday, November 29, 2012

Vacations, Vacations, Vacations


There are things in life that come unexpectedly. Those small, insignificant things that take your breath away the second they happen and sear themselves into your heart.

Like:


  • Hyperventilating upon seeing the Hollywood sign for the first time and confusing the passenger in your car because you can't get a word out over the excitement. 
  • Checking into hotels early and squealing over free parking and free booze at the hotel bar.
  • Finding out that THE Cher Lloyd is preforming for FREE at the Universal Hollywood CityWalk. 
  • Meeting BumbleBee and taking awesome pictures with him.
  • Conquering both Universal Parks in the United States
I have had a busy, busy last weekend and have spent this week recovering from nonstop moving, walking and screaming. My first time in Los Angeles and it surpassed my expectations.
(Although I could do without traffic at 10:25 pm)

My next adventure? Visiting my husband in Japan this Christmas.

I am a traveling machine.

m.l. carista

0 comments:

Post a Comment